News

Offer of molded wooden boards for joinery

The latest NEW OFFER at the Kinský dal Borgo saw mill: Oak molded boards ready for joinery use or carpentry you can visit the saw mill during working days, working hours and choose amongst our different products: wooden boards, firewood and briquetts for heating.

Kost Castle - Contacts

Originated after 1371; its builder was probably Benes of Wartenberg. After him Kost was acquired by the Hasenburgs and after them by the Schellenbergs who built Palazzo Schellenberg. Jan of Biberstein added the "renaisance" wing with the big kitchen behind the first gate. Kryštof Popel of Lobkowicz in 1576 began the contruction of the whole southern part of the Castle with the brewery. The plan of Albrecht of Waldstein to redesign Kost into a country home and at the same time to remain a stronghold, was interrupted by his death in 1634. In 1635 a part of the Castle was destroyed by fire after which it ceased to be inhabited by the owners. At the end of the 17th century, the Czernins of Chudenicz changed the gothic palace with the apartments into a granary. The Castle suffered durining the 30-years-war and was to be destroyed. After 1867 it was in part reconverted in neogothic style.


Kost castle
Mladejov v Cechach
507 45

Tel.: +420 493 571 144
Fax.:+420 493 571 114
Cell: +420 737 215 960
E-mail: kost@kinsky-dal-borgo.cz
www.kinskycastles.com

Group trips for children: +420 495 544 903

Leases, wedding ceremonies:
Miss. Martina Kubešová

Cell:+420 737 215 973
Tel.: +420 495 486 726
Fax: +420 495 484 566
E-mail: kubesova@kinsky-dal-borgo.cz